We Build Landing Pages that CONVERT.
A landing page is a specialized web page that’s part of a marketing funnel and designed to make visitors take action on an offer.
Landing pages are commonly used as part of an internet marketing campaign to either generate leads or make sales.
According to a study by cybergenica, directing a consumer to a successful landing page results in over 47% more sales than sending them to a website’s home page.
Increase Your Conversion Rates And Capture More Leads
Here Are More Reasons Why You Should Use Landing Pages.
- Offering FREE Content – Landing pages are the perfect platform for having visitors opt-in to receive a free eBook or information product.
- Generating Leads – According to wishpond.com, websites with 30 or more landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10.
- A/B Split Test – Landing pages allow you to easily manage and update page content so you can direct your visitors to the page you want.
- Easy To Use – A Landing page is interactive and easy to navigate through.
We Create High-Performing Landing Pages
We create landing pages with the goal of generating the two things that are most important for your business – leads and conversions.
Our results-driven landing pages are built according to industry best practices and are focused on these pillars:
1. Beautifully designed and easy to navigate layouts
2. High-quality and customizable
3. Implementing Call-To-Actions on the landing page
4. Fully customized for your business’ needs
Why You Should Hire Us To Create Your Landing Page
We invest a lot in training our staff in the best internet marketing practices. This is how we ensure that all of the methods we employ are all industry best practices.
We also invest the time to A/B test & measure your landing page to see how well it performs. This is one of our competitive advantages and is part of our performance-driven marketing strategy. It ensures that we remain flexible and make the necessary adjustments to ensure you maximum conversions on your site.