Take Full Control Of Your Online Reputation Today!
According to digital marketing studies, 88% of online consumers search for reviews of a product or service before making a purchase decision. That means that if your online reputation isn’t pristine, your customers are choosing your competitors over you!
Why You Need To Maintain Your Reputation Online
Your brand and reputation online have a direct influence on the number and quality of customers your business attracts. Findings from market studies show that 92% of consumers now read online reviews before making a decision, and 40% of consumers form an opinion by reading just one to three reviews.
In other words, your online reputation IS IMPORTANT!
Even one negative review left unchecked can result in dramatically decreased sales and foot traffic for your business for years to come.
It’s your responsibility as a business owner to make sure your online reputation is kept positive and inviting for potential customers.
Here are some facts that you should take a look at:
- 90% of people only look at the 1st page of Google.
- 70% of people trust the opinions of other consumers posted online.
- Consumers will tell an average of 42 people about a good customer experience and 53 people about a bad customer experience.
- Star rating is the number one factor used by consumers to judge a business.
- A one-star rating increase can result in a 5-9% increase in revenue.
Negative Reviews Will Impact Your Sales
We’ve seen it before….
Typically, by the time a business owner approaches us to manage their online reputation it’s because a certain amount of damage has already occurred that went unnoticed or unchecked until it manifested itself in the sales numbers.
A survey on the impact of business reviews, conducted by Dimensional Research shows that negative reviews influenced 86% of consumers’ decision when making a purchase.
This can be a very intimidating statistics when you consider that 43% of consumers search a business by reviews at least once a month.
Further studies concluded that 60% of consumers have searched a business at least six times per year. In other words, more than half of your potential buyers have sought reviews on a business multiple times this year.
These statistics indicate that a majority of your potential buyers want to know how others feel about your product/service, and they want to have the latest information about it. That means you should too, and it also means that it’s in your best interest to keep those reviews good and high.
BOTTOM LINE: Negative reviews will impact your sales.
Think of them like an open wound. If you don’t take care of them immediately, they can get infected and fester and start causing pain to other areas of your business.
Your best defense is to be proactive and manage your online reputation daily through all the known online media channels available.
Let the Experts at Marketing Sumo Protect and Manage your Online Reputation Today!
Our Online Reputation Management services are the #1 solution for protecting and enhancing your business’ online reputation. At Marketing Sumo, our team of experts work to not only protect, but also improve your digital brand image.
We understand how important it is to maintain a high-quality digital brand image, and we address the management of yours with calculated urgency and attention to detail.
Our results driven Online Reputation Management strategy involves:
- Pushing down the negative reviews and misleading search results to pages that your prospects will never see.
- Monitoring search results on the major social platforms and search engines so negative content remains where it belongs, hidden!
- Developing a comprehensive removal strategy for permanently removing the negative search results.
- Enhancing and improving your reputation online
- Providing Statistical Reports and other important data about where you are before and after we implement our Online Reputation Management strategy.
- Integrating your online reputation management with your social media strategy